Delivery Services Suspended Until Further Notice
Our new ordering procedure will be as followed:
· Take-out orders can be placed over the phone.
· You will be free to browse the menu from the outside (It will be pasted to your left).
· We will only allow TWO customer into the store-front at a time. Here you will place your order and pre-pay for your meal. After each order, we will sanitize the ordering station.
· Please wait outside for your order. When your order is ready, we will notify you by phone call or waving you in.
· We will continue accepting the normal methods of payment: Cash, Debit, and Credit.
We hope you understand that these extraordinary times call for such measures to be put in place to help flatten the curve.
Due to our current delivery process, we have decided to suspend delivery services until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and resume delivery services when it's safe for both our customers and employees.
We are currently experiencing a condiments supply issue. We will need to limit the amount that we give until the issue resolves.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.